We are looking for an SEO/SMM expert; you will be responsible for developing marketing strategies that generate quality leads for our customers through organic traffic.
What you’ll be doing:
· Generating leads from social media
· Driving relevant traffic and leads by performing keyword research, competitive analysis and executing content optimization and link building strategies
· Creating and executing search engine optimization strategies for multiple clients.
· Measuring the results of your strategies with tools like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, etc.
· Define targets/goals and ability to track them
· Stay updated on Google and SEO related updates day-to-day basis
· Report generation, and self-motivated analysis
· Draw business insights from date
· Analyze campaigns and translate qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
· Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
· Google Analytics experience and/or certification
· 1+Year Expert with Google Analytics, or other industry standard analytics packages
· Demonstrate the ability to map out a comprehensive social media marketing plan.
· Some experience with international Search engines - any of the following (Yandex, Baidu, Yahoo) is a strong advantage.
· Demonstrable social media/networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
· Experience of Twitter and Facebook Analytics
· Analyze campaigns and translate qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns
· Strong knowledge of search engine penalty avoidance
· Proven track record of strategic SEO methods and ideas
· Thorough knowledge of SEO best practice for western search engines
· Communication skills (both verbal and written); the ability to convey complex analysis results clearly and with conviction to all levels of stakeholders
· Team player with strong interpersonal, relationship-building, and stakeholder management skills
· Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and analytical reasoning
Broadstone Technologies works with cutting edge technologies since 2005. Broadstone Technologies is an innovator in providing unique solutions and we work across multiple disciplines to bring innovative products to market. We provide design and consulting services for development of cybersecurity so ...Read More