A reputable auto parts manufacturing company is looking for a suitable candidate in Karachi.
·Lead the planning, installation, commissioning, budgeting and implementation of projects.
·Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals, deliverables and track project deliverables using appropriate tools.
· Define project tasks and resource requirements.
· Manage project resource allocation as per approved budget.
· Plan and schedule project timelines.
·Constantly monitor and present reports defining progress, problems & solutions of the project to all stakeholders.
· Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
· Consistent evaluation of project and assessment of results.
·Close monitoring of budget and financial aspects of the project
·Ensuring quality of material and required resources by meeting agreed timeline.
·Manage project staff while providing direction and support to project team.
·Develop the departmental staff and ensure appropriate motivation level of team members.
· Any other tasks / assignments given by the management.
Skills/Competencies: Knowledge of theoretical / practical aspects of project management, Proficient in project management software, Experience in Strategic Planning / Risk Management /People Management / Conflict Resolution, Good Communication / Interpersonal / Presentation / Leadership and Problem Solving skills, Ability to work under stress, & Command over MS Office, Project Management certifications / trainings will be an added advantage.