(Bukhari Group) is seeking young designer and it’s your time to rise and shine! You’ll be matched your fit in the workplace according to your experience in doing what you do best.
There is immense growth opportunity for the great/interested/excited designer who want to take the initiative and leap forward in the world of design.
You’re Awesome because you have:
- 5+ years of experience working in a similar position
- Online portfolio demonstrating user-centered UX/UI Mobile/Web based design skills (layout, hierarchy, typography, color theory, ADA compliance, patterns), and clear online development concepts.
- Design thinking methodology to solve complex user problems.
- Must be good at developing teasers, marketing visuals, and dynamic videos.
- Understanding of UX design and how it differs from UI design.
- Ability to apply best-practice UX/UI design skills to create wire-frames and interactive prototypes that effectively communicate interaction and design concepts.
- Proficiency with design tools and techniques including Adobe XD, Sketch, Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Ability to work closely with developers and provide any assets or detailed design documents necessary to implement the designs.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS.
Our values are the foundation of our X-Culture.
To be successful in your day to day tasks, excellence in what we do, taking ownership, bringing spark & innovation, and teamwork.r