CADS Soft is looking to hire a game developer for developing high quality video games using the Unity Engine. Candidates who have made a fully functioning video game using a Unity Asset, custom assets or developed a foundation using Unity’s built-in prototyping tools will be preferred. Your responsibilities will include:
- Use various Unity Assets or custom assets to create a video game using a Game Design Document that will be provided to you.
- Use C# scripts to create custom functions that will help add various functions to the video game.
- Comment and structure all scripts in a professional manner.
- Use Unity Physics to create realistic movements.
- Use colliders, triggers and raycasts (including 2D variants) to achieve functionalities.
- Develop game logic.
- Test games and make sure they are free from game breaking bugs.
- Implement and integrate latest Admob, Unity Ads and other monetization SDKs into the game
- Build games for PC, Android, PS4, Xbox One, Switch and iOS.
- Use Unity Scene View and all its functions to achieve results desired.
- Optimize the video game to make sure it runs at a solid 60 FPS, even on low end devices.
- Optimize controls, to make sure that the user doesn’t have to fight the game to play it.
- Use various SDKs or kits, such as Steamworks, to build games for specific stores.
We also prefer someone who can understand and speak in English. We are looking for someone who is really passionate about making high quality video games.
pWe produce video games for PC, consoles and mobile/p