2. Analyze and recommend adjustments to our SEO efforts, paid search and sponsored content strategies.
3. Project-manage the development of email, web and social media marketing tactics. This includes planning, sourcing, and execution of various projects ranging from email blasts to campaign pages and social posts.
4. Drive increased web traffic through both organic (SEO & content generation) and paid efforts (ads, promoted content, programmatic advertising).
5. Monitor and improve conversion rates and the monetized value of each customer.
6. Make recommendations for streamlining our online/ecommerce UX (user experience) in the context of how changes will affect user engagement (i.e., bounce rates, time spent, conversion, etc.).
7. Develop and oversee key analytics such as ROI and other digital KPIs, effectively executing a data-driven marketing approach.