Cambridge IF Analytica is looking for a creative graphic designer, who is exceptional in conceptualizing and creating attractive layouts, designing magazines, annual reports and marketing collateral. He/She must have excellent command over Adobe InDesign and Adobe Illustrator.
- Candidate should be Creative and Passionate about graphics and web development.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Have excellent command on Adobe InDesign and Adobe Illustrator.
- Applicant should be exceptionally tuned up with the ethics of designing print and web artwork.
- Have an ability to brainstorm cutting edge, and creative ideas rapidly for graphics designing.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS coding and skills will be a huge plus.
- Ability to meet deadlines and have proven organization skills and ability to take on many tasks at once.
- Collaborate with other departments (business development, editorial staff) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Strong team player, behaves like an owner, and ultimately focused on delivering results with high standards
- Ability to work effectively with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Brainstorming and mocking up design ideas for business
- Designing marketing/advertising/promotional material for the company.
- Creating content for websites and social media campaigns.
- Creatively designing publications such as magazines and supplements etc.
- Creating interesting and appealing designs for the logistics of events.
- Keeping the company websites updated and functional.