· Prepare Interview Schedules. Responsible for Interview calls and emails.
· Take care of the logistics for interviews.
· Sending regrets to unsuccessful candidates
· Initiate reference checks for potential candidates.
· Introduce New joiners to the relevant CARE staff.
· Arrange orientation week for new joiners
· Send Joining forms/Welcome pack to selected candidates on their personal email address.
· Ensure completion of joining forms including signing of employment contracts to selected candidates
· Assist in exit procedure for leavers.
2. Administrative Duties:
· Register and dispatch outgoing mails and other items.
· Digitize all HR Documents.
· Ensure that PARs are completed and submitted by staff on time
· Assist in maintaining leave forms in a systematic manner.
· Filing and tagging of all new and Old personnel files in Hard as well as soft
· Assist in scanning and photocopying of Personnel files
· Prepare Personnel files for new joiners.
· File inactive personnel files separately;
· Record timely and accurate minutes of internal meetings.
· Arrange for translation of key documents or all staff communications.
· Assist in other OD related initiatives as required
§ College/University Student or graduate.
B) Technical Skills
§ Proficiency in computer (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point);
§ Excellent written and spoken English, Urdu.
C) Competencies: Respect, accountability, interpersonal skill, customer focus, innovation, stress tolerance, collaboration.
Contacts/Key Relationship: The incumbent is expected to collaborate with all CARE Pakistan field office and CO staff.
Working Conditions and Level of Travel Required.
The position will be based in Islamabad.
CARE International's office in Pakistan was formally set up in June 2005. Based on the findings of an assessment conducted by CARE International in 2002, it was decided that CARE Pakistan should commence operations in Sindh, Baluchistan and Punjab in the following key areas: - Gender Concerns and i ...Read More