· Prepare Interview Schedules. Responsible for Interview calls and emails.
· Take care of the logistics for interviews.
· Sending regrets to unsuccessful candidates
· Initiate reference checks for potential candidates.
· Introduce New joiners to the relevant CARE staff.
· Arrange orientation week for new joiners
· Send Joining forms/Welcome pack to selected candidates on their personal email address.
· Ensure completion of joining forms including signing of employment contracts to selected candidates
· Assist in exit procedure for leavers.
2. Administrative Duties:
· Register and dispatch outgoing mails and other items.
· Digitize all HR Documents.
· Ensure that PARs are completed and submitted by staff on time
· Assist in maintaining leave forms in a systematic manner.
· Filing and tagging of all new and Old personnel files in Hard as well as soft
· Assist in scanning and photocopying of Personnel files
· Prepare Personnel files for new joiners.
· File inactive personnel files separately;
· Record timely and accurate minutes of internal meetings.
· Arrange for translation of key documents or all staff communications.
· Assist in other OD related initiatives as required
§ College/University Student or graduate.
B) Technical Skills
§ Proficiency in computer (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point);
§ Excellent written and spoken English, Urdu.
C) Competencies: Respect, accountability, interpersonal skill, customer focus, innovation, stress tolerance, collaboration.
Contacts/Key Relationship: The incumbent is expected to collaborate with all CARE Pakistan field office and CO staff.
Working Conditions and Level of Travel Required.
The position will be based in Islamabad.