We are loogin for a young, energetic, hardworking, passionate and multi tasker candidate for our Pakistan Office
Senior Developer / Team Lead will work with his team on allocated projects to develop and improve the company software and processes to meet client needs. They will ensure that allocated projects are coded efficiently with optimum performance as key criteria and are completed within specified deadlines and to agreed standards.
He will answer queries about the software; carry out maintenance of existing systems including resolving technical issues and upgrades; monitor system performance and test code.
- At least 5 years of expert level experience of writing complex stored procedures in MSSQL
- At least 5 years of extensive experience in Asp.NET WebForms or MVC
- Must have good intra communication and team working / lead skills
- We have a fantastic opportunity for experienced professionals to join our
- Your previous experience may include: .Net Developer, Software Engineer, SQL, C# Developer, .Net Programmer, ASP, SQL Server, Visual Studio, C# Programmer etc.
The Candidate should possess:
- The key skills we are seeking is good / strong ENGLISH communication skills, disciplined work ethics, and commitment to project results.
- Agile / Waterfall Hybrid Technology. Sprints, Backlogs, User Stories, Use Cases.
- Knowledge of UML Diagrams to understand.
- Ability to define the scope of upcoming technical projects with Senior Business Analysts.
- Ability to execute an effective sprint / project plan.
- Ability to achieve appropriate timelines for milestone and task achievement.
- Self-motivated and fast learner.
- Must be a Team player and able to work well under pressure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- The salary will be commensurate with your experience and skills.
- There is Housing Allowance for Non-Lahore residents.
- Bonuses based on targets, achievements and monthly dinners.
- We will prefer candidates who can start immediately.
- Must be willing to work night shift / 3rd Shift.
Who we are
- Caretek is a software provider headquartered in New York, USA.
- Caretek provides solutions and services to healthcare, pharmaceutical and hospital industry.
- Caretek produces software solutions and supports them, Caretek also provides marketing and sales support to our clients.
- Caretek is in the process of upgrading software solution and adding web based data analytics, master data management and data manipulation components to existing software solutions.
- Caretek has also planned and produced the blueprint of a number of new innovative solutions for future activities in Easter US Market.
- Caretek is looking for candidates who are looking for Passion, Growth, Job Stability.
Salary: Based on your experience