CarSaaf is recruiting a customer service representative, or CSR, to act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
We are looking for a CSR who is genuinely excited to help customers. One that is patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. Problem-solving should also come naturally and you should be confident at troubleshooting and investigating if you don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction. Responsibilities
- Manage incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution. Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively