The role is for a chief software architect / chief software engineer primarily focused to solve the most challenging technical problems.
The said person will be required to oversee the development of a portal which would be designed to attract candidates from across the world and select the best individuals through a candidate screening process.
The selected candidates will be made to undergo e-Training Boot Camps and then qualify them for employment in high-end software companies in the Western markets.
What you will be doing:
• Transform the business requirements to a technical roadmap and devise technical specifications for the team to work on.
• Decide the product software architecture and select appropriate tech stack.
• Provide technical leadership and guidance to a full-stack development team and
• Research/Compare different approaches to achieve the business objectives and present them to management.
• Drive a culture of quality, technical curiosity, continuous improvement, and data-driven decision-making.
• Performing deep dives into software problems, finding true root causes and devising long term solutions
• Making decisions about cloud-based hosting and development environments
• Devising and upholding high standards on fundamental data structures, algorithms, and architectural best practices
• Leveraging teams of Engineers to build new features and fix software defects.
• Simplifying and communicating complex software architectures using the C4 model
• Reviewing product code for quality.
• Participating and completing the most challenging coding tasks.
• Devise strategy for the career growth of the development team.
• At least 8 years of hands-on engineering experience in writing production code for a commercial software company
• At least 5 years of experience of being responsible for production code written by others.
• Must have International exposure in the field of software development.
• Working experience with Atlassian Tech Stack (JIRA/Confluence)
• Working experience or certification on agile methodology
• Comfortable working remotely with teammates and through online meeting tools with a distributed team
• Expertise in computing fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms, achieved either through a university degree or commercial experience
• Demonstrated experience with CI/CD and unit testing.
Nice to have but not mandatory:
• Master or Ph.D. in computer science (Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics, machine learning)
• PMP certification or 3 years experience with project management tools
• Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure or Google
• Experience with containerization, Docker and Kubernetes
• Hands-on experience in a DevOps organization using popular tools and frameworks
Cavalier Energy and Defense Systems Group is a fully integrated group dealing primarily in the energy and defence sector. The comprises of two major divisions, the Energy Division and the Defence Systems Division. The group was established in 2001, is ISO 9001:2000 certified and registered with all ...Read More