We are developing an innovative smart software quality assurance product that will be offered as SaaS and will help the developers worldwide to improve the quality of their code and increase the security offered,
We are looking for an ambitious database architect who will lead the development of the prototype phase.
- Shape and execute the technical roadmap to develop the next generation SaaS features on our cloud Application platform
- Integrate best in class architecture principles and goals into the team’s projects through designs, implementation strategies, and project sequencing
- Work with product managers early on to shape product definition so that it can be built in a flexible, extensible, and robust way.
- You will work closely with other Application Platform teams to design and develop a variety of features, reusable components and products that will be offered to our customers as a service
- Drive a culture of quality, technical curiosity, continuous improvement, and data-driven decision-making
Required hard and soft skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering
- Good proficiency in the English language
- 4+ years of experience as both a hands-on architect and a software engineer
- 4+ years experience in SQL and noSQL DBs (SQL server/Oracle/MySQL/MongoDB/Cassandra, PostgreSQL, MariaDB)
- Good knowledge of database backup and recovery, export/import, tools and techniques
- Good knowledge of monitoring and tuning databases to provide high availability service
- Experience in one or more of the programming languages - C#, Java, C++ and/or a modern front end framework such as Angular or React
- 3+ working experience with Linux, REST,
- Ability to quickly master code base written by others
- Experience with tools for CI/CD (Jenkins), Git, and shell scripting+DevOps culture.
- Team player culture.
- Demonstrated success as a problem solver, results-oriented, self-starter
- Hands-on experience writing unit tests
- Super ambitious - wants to become a world-class developer
- Comfortable working remotely with teammates and customers around the world.
- Experience writing migration scripts and performing migrations of database servers and schema updates
Nice to have but not required:
- Working Experience with one or more cloud provides (preferably AWS)
- Hands-on experience in a DevOps organization using popular tools and frameworks
Proven knowledge and experience in applying design pattern best practices
NOTE: please mention your current and expected salary.