The Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day, hands-on execution of email marketing programs in support of company and business unit objectives. This includes ownership of the setup, maintenance, and quarterly review of reoccurring and triggered email communications. Additionally, this individual maintains a current understanding of email marketing best practices and applies them to the execution of our email campaigns in collaboration with the Direct Marketing Manager.
· Identify target audience and grow our email list
· Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
· Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
· Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
· Write newsletters including all company updates
· Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features
· Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients via email to minimize unsubscribes
· Create email databases for lead generation
· Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
· Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
· Stays abreast of and recommends email marketing best practices with coding, design and testing of email campaigns.
CCJK is a leading translation and localization company with over 10 years of experience providing world class language solutions, both individually and in partnership with the biggest translation agencies in the world. Starting the business by providing outsourcing services to established translatio ...Read More