As an experienced software developer you analyze, design, develop, test, document and maintain the backends of client-server solutions (PC, server and mobile environment).
In a team you are welcome to contribute your special skills and actively shape the solutions.
• Design and development of components for web backends
• Implementation of new requirements and modules
• Adaptation, redesign and renewal of existing software modules
• Coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
• Managing the source code on github
• Bachelor in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a similar field (preferred)
• Strong C++ programming experience
• Experience in software engineering and design architecture
• Basic knowledge of TCP, HTTP and HTTPS (HTTP/3)
• Experience with MS Visual Studio (Windows)
• Able to deliver quality work
• Strong documentation and writing skills
• Good written and spoken language skills in English
Advantageous knowledge/experience (not mandatory)
• Poco C++ Libraries
• CAF: C++ Actor Framework
• Raft Consensus Algorithm
• XCode (Mac)
• Windows and iOS
• Kubernetes (OpenShift)
• Interest, enthusiasm and the need to constantly learn new things.
• You are independent and possess logical and analytical thinking.
• Complex contexts are a challenge for you.
• Perhaps you do not yet meet all the requirements, but you still convince us?
• Experience: 3 Years +
• Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
• Job Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
• Competitive salary
• Medical Insurance