CentricSource is looking for a SQA Engineer to develop and execute exploratory tests as well as automated tests in order to ensure product quality.
As an SQA Engineer you will estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities for web and mobile application software. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our bug tracking system.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Proven working experience in software quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test cases.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools will be a plus.
- Solid knowledge of SQL.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Must be able to work under minimum supervision.
- Must be a team player with "CAN DO" attitude.
- Must have strong analytical skills
- Must have excellent communication skills in spoken and written English.
- Performance/Load Testing, Regression Testing, Security Testing.
- Hands-on experience with Automation tools (for functional, web-APIs and performance) will be a plus.