Chal Foundation is a Non – Profit Organization and a leading provider of quality Prosthetic and Orthotic Services to persons with disabilities. The Foundation in partnerships with ICRC, Provincial Governments and Indus Hospital is providing services at eleven Chal Rehabilitation Centres, operating across Pakistan. The Foundation's long term goal is to establish model rehabilitation centres in all districts of the country.
Chal is an equal opportunity employer, values diversity and operates under a defined gender mission.
We offer competitive compensation, career growth and development opportunities and a congenial work environment to those who want to excel and are passionate to serve the disadvantaged.
A senior manager position, administratively reports to the Chief Executive Officer and functionally to the Treasurer with excellent career growth opportunities to rise to the level of General Manager and Chief Executive Officer.
Qualification and Experience.MBA or qualified CA from a HEC ranked top University/Institution, with
3- 5 years’ experience of managing Finance and Accounts, Regulatory Compliance and Human Resource
Functions in a good Company. Knowledge and exposure of information technology and secretarial services
will be an added advantage.
Skills and Training. Sound Knowledge of Finance, Accounts, Regulatory Compliance, IT and Human Resource
Functions; abilityto review and formulate policies, make plans, organize work and recommend strategies;
ability to lead andmanage teams and communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing; proficient in MS
Office, processimprovement, developing standardsand quality management.
· Review and formulate policies, develop/implement/monitor processes, create plans/budgets and define strategies for all corporate and related support services; Finance, Human Resource, Regulatory Compliance and Secretarial Services, Information Technology and Administration; and make recommendations to the Treasurer, Chief Executive Officer and Board of Governors.
· Advise Management and Board of Governors about financial planning budgeting, cash flow, investment priorities, and policy matters and make recommendations.
· Assess environmental opportunities and challenges (technological/operational, financial and legal); recommend risk mitigation strategies by taking into account stakeholders concerns, needs and objectives.
· Oversee, direct, and organize the work of the corporate services teams; assign targets, appraise and monitor performance, coach and mentor direct reports and ensure that employees receive timely and appropriate guidance, training and development inputs.
· Ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations and policies of Chal Foundation.
· Prepare and circulate agenda and other documents for Board meetings in consultation with the Chief Executive Officer. Attend meetings and record minutes.