1. Extensive application development experience using Oracle Forms and Oracle Reports,Oracle sql developer, Oracle Workflow Builder,Web Services.
2. Working knowledge in Oracle 6i, 11G DB tools & frameworks.
3. Experience in creation of database objects like tables, views, indexes, views, stored procedures & functions,triggers etc. using Oracle Database 6i, 11g, or higher version.
4. Must have worked with client/server ERP applications.
5. Functionality testing and end-user training & support.
6. Transfer knowledge and information to other team members.
7. Skilled at optimizing large complicated SQL statements.
8. Build, maintain and enhance all objects packages/functions/triggers in PL/SQL to support application process.
9. Ability to quickly diagnose the problem areas and come up with solutions and/or workarounds.
10. Communicate with technical partners and come up with solutions.
11. Exposure to performance tuning and SQL tuning of large database environments.
12. Ability to implement complex business logic and working in environment with a short development cycle.
13. Experience in forms migration from one version to other version.
14. Experience in manufecturing industry is preferd, Understanding of standered operations and flow of a manufecturing company.
15. Strong skills - system development like, SCM, Payroll, GL etc, also strong skills in Oracle Reports development needed.
16. Canditate must have Goal oriented specification and ablity to work under given Deadlines.
Only candidates with more than 5 years of relevant experience will be shortlisted. Fresh candidates or candidates with less than 5 years of experience will not be entertained.