· Leading, guiding, directing, and evaluating the work.
· Formulating and implementing the strategic plan that guides the direction of the business or organization
· Maintaining awareness of both the external and internal competitive landscape, opportunities for expansion, customers, markets, new industry developments and standards, and so forth.
· Making high-level decisions about policy and strategy.
· Winning new business
· Shaping market opportunities
· Guiding companies through periods of growth
· Setting goals.
· Retaining existing staff members
· Evaluating the success of the organization
· Recruiting new staff members
· Can develop and works on system for entire organization
· Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
· Lead and motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement develop a high performing managerial team
· Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
· Communicates a vision for the company and take steps to make it a reality
· Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits
· Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics
· Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements
· Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders
· Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
· Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company
· Controls the direction of the company
· Have a business plan for new franchise
· Decides budgets for all departments
· Targets and initiates business partnerships with other companies
· Drives the culture of the business
· Manages senior managers
· Generates new business and gives approval of new projects
· Responsible for day-to-day decisions
· Identifies risks and ensures appropriate strategies are in place
· Ensures the correct practices are being met
· Attends board meetings and other presentations
· Drives profitability of the business
· Looks to the future for change opportunities
· Interfaces between organization and community
· Effectively manages the human resources of the organization according to authorized personnel policies and procedures that fully conform to current laws and regulations
· Performs other decisions as necessary, such as reviewing reports, making presentations to investors and the board of directors, and examining how the company can cut expenses and increase revenue
· Represent the company at legislative sessions, committee meetings, and at formal functions.
· Other duties as assigned.
INDIVIDUAL Integrity/ethics Analytic intelligence Sense of urgency Willingness to ask for help Decision making Ability to simplify Creative Questioning approach Leadership Openness Communications skills People empathy Potential problem identification Vision/perspective Ego drive Non-political Endurance Willingness to take unqualified responsibility Willingness to take the lead
Market and customer knowledge Some familiarity with technology Articulates and champions a vision Identifies, grows, and deploys core competencies Establishes strategy Focuses on profitability Builds a team Defines clear cut objectives Delivers objectives Removes obstacles for the team Establishes and enforces a culture Asks the right questions Focuses on both short and long term Early problem identification Ability to solve a problem Encourages continuous learning at all levels Reinforces mobility of the team and its core competencies