The Internal Systems Developer will be responsible for building, enhancing, and maintaining Sahara homecare internal systems including:
· Reporting and data warehouse integration with third-party and cloud-hosted systems using Web APIs and ODBC.
· The developer will train closely with the internal development lead to ultimately move on to a client facing consulting role. They will frequently collaborate with experienced project managers, user experience consultants, visual designers, analysts, developers,
· and business resources to deliver and support enterprise systems that improve business productivity and support operations. It is important that candidates have a solid background in building scalable, maintainable, high-quality, and high-performing applications as well as demonstrate strong troubleshooting skills.
· Provide technical support for internal systems; respond to issues and maintain open lines of communication with affected users.
· Contribute to requirements gathering and analysis activities such as storyboarding, developing use cases, and creating functional requirements specifications.
· Contribute to creating feature specifications and technical design blueprints.
· Develop custom features in Visual Studio and SQL Server Management Studio based on specifications and technical designs.
· Operate within the dynamics of a team; exercise proper etiquette and citizenship during “team development” sprints.
· Create server-side functionality using object oriented design principles.
· Take responsibility for feature-focused unit and system testing (built both by you and others).
· Contribute to user acceptance testing procedures and monitoring results.
· Contribute to performance and load testing procedures and issue remediation.
· Passion for building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices.
· Ability to be self-motivated, independent, and detail-oriented.
· Focus on making yourself and those around you great.
· Motivation with an emphasis on team performance.
· Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and current design patterns/practices
· Deep hands-on knowledge of:
· The .NET Framework including Visual Studio, C#, .NET.
· Experience with designing relational databases and optimizing database structure for performance and/or maintainability and the ability to design and optimize SQL queries.
· Experience with Object Relational Modeling (ORM) with different tools such as Entity Framework and LINQ.
· Experience with source control, work item tracking, and build management with Team Foundation Server and GIT.
· Ability and eagerness to learn and quickly develop working competency in technologies outside of your comfort zone.
· Exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.
· Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Knowledge of sound business practices and a proven track record of anticipating and exceeding customer expectations.
· Experience with Cloud ecosystems including Azure or AWS
Nice to Have
· Strong experience working with layered architectures (N-Layer, Onion/Hex, DDD, CQRS) and an appreciation for appropriate layering and application structure.
· Hands-on experience building scalable web applications, in particular high frequency and low latency web applications with optimal memory management, performance, and scalability as a key focus.
· Experience with BI and Data Warehousing
· Experience in development and implementations using Microsoft SharePoint
· Experience with using package managers such as NPM and NuGet
· Experience with Styling and Responsive Design techniques using technologies such as LESS, HTML5, Bootstrap, and SASS.
· Experience with Client-side browser development using jQuery, Knockout, or AngularJS; emphasis on single page applications.
· Experience with native mobile application development on any platform.
· Experience with Salesforce development and configuration