We are looking for bunch of talented and energetic candidates who have a strong passion for developing business, with a commitment to work in a fast paced sales-cycle. If you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial high-pace environment with an opportunity for personal and professional growth, we would like to hear from you. Responsibilities:
- Develop strategies to grow profitable business through Cinnova’s Knowledge-base and expertise.
- Identify and nurture leads generation process through networking and cold calls/emails.
- Map prospective accounts around organizational structure, people and existing technology via cold-calling, e-mail/e-marketing, and utilizing Internet information sources while conducting a BANT qualification.
- Conduct in-bound and out-bound campaign calling activities to business prospects.
- Drafting sales and marketing literature and collateral including email campaigns, newsletters and other marketing material to promote a portfolio of products on different medium including industrial events.
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently.
- Respond efficiently to enquiries from clientele with appropriate information.
- Meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets.
- Maintain & update both prospects and Clients information in CRM.
- BBA/MBA/MBIT (Marketing) degree from an accredited institution.
- Min 1 year sales or related market/business experience with local or US/EU markets with focus on software services and products.
- Good understanding of end-to-end IT sales cycle to manage entire business development and sales process from prospecting to closing accounts.
- CRM experience such as Insightly, Zoho, Saleforce etc. a plus.
- Sound ability to write succinct, crisp emails and great phone etiquettes.
- Knowledge of any of the following areas are a plus: multi-channel marketing, content marketing, e-commerce, B2B selling, digital and mobile marketing, and brands selling directly to consumers.
- Should have good familiarity with social media and can create connections with potential companies and clients.
- Should have good reporting and data analysis skills, should understand sales reporting and lead evolution process and can generate reports based on leads’ lifecycle.
- Proficient Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word) skills.
- Strong interpersonal and formal presentation skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving ability and negotiation skills.
- Excellent follow through, attention to detail, and time management skills.
- Must be highly motivated self-starter with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Provident Fund and Medical Allowances
- Quarterly/Annual Performance Bonus and Awards
- Company Sports, Game Nights, Dinners and Trips
- Fun and Dynamic Working Environment