We are looking for an experience ColdFusion Developer with a strong background in managing web applications and integrations.
Must have excellent SQL Server Database skills and exceptionally strong problem-solving skills. We are looking for someone with minimum of 3 years of experience working on complex web applications.
- Provide support for the full life cycle of software product development
- Perform prototyping, system analysis, development, fielding, and maintenance of systems
- Develop, code, test, and debug new software or enhancements to existing software
- Evaluate new software products and technologies, and provide recommendations to enhance existing systems
- Conduct software testing to ensure satisfaction of application development requirements
- Document software procedures and develop software reports, plans, and products, such as software development plans, software requirements specifications, software design documents, software development files, source code, version description documents, and test plans
- Overall 3+ years of ColdFusion development.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Experience with ColdFusion frame works, Exposure to CFC’s, Custom tags, and Frameworks (Coldbox, Fusebox, Mach II, etc.)
- MS SQL experience and database development using T-SQL
- Strong knowledge of data structures, Design Patterns, and N-Tier Architecture
- Familiarity with common developer tools – Eclipse, Subversion, Perforce, or the like; Experience of writing & consuming RESTful web services
- Strong knowledge of Cross-site scripting and SQL Injection.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working in a multi-team environment
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to work in Agile environment
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science
- Experience with Extract, Transformation and Load (ETL) tools are a plus.
- Demonstrated deployments of enterprise software systems using industry standard processes.
- A high level of motivation and accountability, and the ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
Benefits at Cinnova:
- Competitive Salary
- Provident Fund & Medical Allowances
- professional Training
- Quarterly/Annual Performance Bonus and Awards
- Company Sports Teams, Game Nights, Dinners, Trips
- Fun and Dynamic Working Environment