We are looking for a ETL Developer to Build ETL processes to support industry leading data science applications, predictive modeling and machine learning deployments. Plan and deploy aggregations and transformations that enable the use of millions of log records from digital touchscreen devices. This position offers you a great opportunity to build out an entire ETL architecture from the ground up, flexibility and the opportunity to influence decisions across the business unit. Key Responsibilities
- Prototype ideas, run experiments, and iterate to better design data driven solutions to business problems.
- Analyze, plan, and execute ETL development, monitoring and enhancements.
- Create queries and scripts for deployment of features in the production database and data warehouse, including obtaining data from multiple external API’s.
- Design and develop automated processes to perform scheduled tasks, ETL, data validation and maintenance activities.
- Collaborate, Design and develop backup and recovery plan and processes.
- Pro-actively analyze ETL and database performance, then make recommendations for improvements.
- Communicate insights and recommend areas for further data platform enhancements.
Characteristics of successful Candidates
- Strong interpersonal, communication and consulting skills. Ability to establish, and maintain successful cross functional relationships and collaborate closely with multiple teams.
- Collaboration experience with database administrators, developers, program managers, and product managers in an open, creative environment.
- Focused and results oriented: consistent ability to deliver and by deadline.
- “Can do” attitude in an environment of entrepreneurship and opportunity, with changing priorities.
- Critical thinker with the ability to identify, solve problems & thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's required, Masters preferred. Information systems, Computer Science, business analytics, informatics, information technology, or a related field preferred.
- Minimum 3 years, 5+ years preferred. Only direct and hands-on work-related experience with Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS 2012 and higher) apply to this requirement.
- Mastery of SQL programming and relational data ETL, including data definition, transformation and preaggregation techniques required.
- Experience with obtaining data from external API’s and flat files required.
- Mastery of MS SQL 2012 and higher required, other RDMS such as Oracle or MariaDB helpful.
- Knowledge and demonstrated ability with database administration and performance tuning.
- Knowledge or demonstrated ability to learn Microsoft Power BI, including DAX formulas as necessary.
- Working knowledge and experience with a general-purpose programming language such as Python.
- Experience with storage and retrieval of data in NoSQL databases helpful.
- Knowledge of other ETL tools such as Dell Boomi or Informatica helpful.
- Experience with graph databases helpful.
- Experience with GIS and spatial data analysis helpful.
- Provident Fund and Medical Allowances
- Quarterly/Annual Performance Bonus and Awards
- Company Sports, Game Nights, Dinners and Trips
- Fun and Dynamic Working Environment