- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering and related experience.
- Experience with React and state management (Flux, Redux etc).
- Experience with Linux development environments.
- Experience with DevOps principles and methodologies.
- Experience with BitBucket/Git.
- Experience with GCP, AWS including RDS, EC2, S3, DynamoDB and other cloud implementations.
- Experience with TDD, Unit test and UI test software. headless software.
- Excellent written/oral communication skills and able to communicate ideas effectively working with international clients.
- Able to work independently, self-directed and solutions-oriented.
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Provident Fund
- Medical Allowances
- Professional Trainings
- Quarterly/Annual Performance bonus and awards
- Foosball, Ping Pong and board games galore
- Company sports teams, game nights, dinners, trips
- Fun and dynamic working environment
Cinnova is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.