A US-based software development house in Karachi is looking for Senior Software Architect for healthcare Web Applications/projects. An ideal candidate must have least 8+ years of software development experience with 5-6 years in the capacity of Technical Lead/Software Architect.
Candidates with 8+ years of hands-on experience of working on the following are encouraged to apply:
- Experienced in the MVC architectural pattern
- ASP.NET, MVC angular.Js framework for web application development.
- 8+ years of experience in software development in a particular technology stack, with at least 4+ years of experience as a software architect/manager/team lead.
- Have excellent development and architecture skills a solid grasp of web development
- Have an excellent grasp over various internet technologies and tools
- Experienced in Asp.net, MVC Version angular.Js, Web API, Entity Framework, KnockoutJs, RequireJs, Elastic Search
- Experience in databases, database design, database optimization and creating/maintaining ERDs
- Extensive experience developing in a single stack and deployment environment. Experience with deploying applications in the cloud (e.g. Amazon EC2 or Azure) will be a plus
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming and software development lifecycle best practices, as well as extensive analytical and troubleshooting skills, and familiarity with Agile and SCRUM.
- Familiar with dependency/package managers, templating engines and ORM (as used by Laravel. Experience with third-party ORM and templating engines may be considered on a case by case basis)
- Familiar with bug trackers/issue trackers
- Solid technical documentation skills
- Communication with the client.
Window Services, WCF Soap Services, WCF Data Services, Rest/Web API, OData
SQL Server 2008, 2012
Development Software Tools
Visual Studio 2012, 2013