We are currently looking for a Network Consultant Engineer located in Islamabad, Pakistan.
The role holder provides network consultancy, design, implementation and support to help customers maximize network availability and functionality to achieve their business goals.
2. Expert level knowledge is required in R&S domain to full fill the job responsibilities for this job role.
3. In addition to R&S, expertise in network security shall be given preference.
4. Activities will include in-depth analysis, design (both for high and lower level network solutions), deployment, support and consultancy.
5.The candidate should be willing to travel on customer projects and trainings to ME region for a short to medium term duration.
Experience and Skills:
1. Enterprise or SP grid Routing & Switching and security expertise is the core requirement for this job role.
2. Expert level knowledge and hands on experience on Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet R&S or security platforms and solution.
3. In-depth knowledge of the technologies including: STP, HSRP, L2, Routing protocols including IGP/EGP, OSPF, BGP, MPLS/VPLS , HA QoS, IP SLA, network management, Virtualization.
4. At least 3+ years of working experience in the IT industry. Experience of working with a SI/vendor will be preferred.
5. Expert level internetworking troubleshooting in a large-scale network environment.
6. Preference will be given to expert level certifications.
7. Have strong communication and customer facing skills.
8. Fluency in English is also very important.
Compensation & Rewards: