We are currently looking for a Network Consultant Engineer located in Islamabad, Pakistan.
The role holder provides network consultancy, design, implementation and support to help customers maximize network availability and functionality to achieve their business goals.
2. Expert level knowledge is required in R&S domain to full fill the job responsibilities for this job role.
3. In addition to R&S, expertise in network security shall be given preference.
4. Activities will include in-depth analysis, design (both for high and lower level network solutions), deployment, support and consultancy.
5.The candidate should be willing to travel on customer projects and trainings to ME region for a short to medium term duration.
- To support on the service delivery and network solution implementation by conducting customer workshops and creating design, configuration and testing documentation.
- Onsite/remote implementation & testing.
- To provide support and troubleshooting service for the network infrastructure related incidents and problems.
- To support on aspects of WAN/LAN, Security and Data Center technologies (SDN, LB, DPI, Policy) domain from requirements capture/definition through customer.
- To interpret client needs, assess the full requirements, and identify suitable solutions.
- To input to cost/timescale solutions/options and manage expectations as appropriate with the customer.
Experience and Skills:
1. Enterprise or SP grid Routing & Switching and security expertise is the core requirement for this job role.
2. Expert level knowledge and hands on experience on Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet R&S or security platforms and solution.
3. In-depth knowledge of the technologies including: STP, HSRP, L2, Routing protocols including IGP/EGP, OSPF, BGP, MPLS/VPLS , HA QoS, IP SLA, network management, Virtualization.
4. At least 3+ years of working experience in the IT industry. Experience of working with a SI/vendor will be preferred.
5. Expert level internetworking troubleshooting in a large-scale network environment.
6. Preference will be given to expert level certifications.
7. Have strong communication and customer facing skills.
8. Fluency in English is also very important.
Compensation & Rewards:
- Attractive salary package based upon the credentials and experience
- Fuel Allowance and Medical Coverage
- Performance Rewards and Bonuses