At Cloudifie we're working to be the client-centric company, we take pride investing in our clients' business. To get there, we need exceptional talent, bright, self-disciplined and driven people. Along with our consulting services Cloudifie is developing a cloud-based ( AWS/Google ) hassle-free e-commerce platform for our local and international clients. We are seeking a self-starter, passionate, and talented business development manager to join the smart team to drive the awareness and adoption of our e-commerce platform called "Tijarah".
If you have a passion for technology & sales and the ability to get people excited about your company, especially in the fast-paced, energetic start-up ecosystem, then this is the role for you.
The responsibilities for this hybrid sales/business development role include territory strategy creation, direct sales and account management engagement with local and international customers to assist with service adoption and execution of business development activities to increase the clientele base.
Business Development-oriented Responsibilities:
- Identify and engage top e-commerce businesses locally to explore the opportunities to improve their business through our products and platform.
- Identify and engage online/offline groups and communities to increase "Tijarah" adoption locally and internationally.
- Work directly on marketing channels (Facebook, Instagram, Google, Pinterest, etc) to form, negotiate, and optimize deals, helping new businesses grow and establishing the trust relationship as well as enabling them to embark on our platform to build successful entrepreneurship around the world.
- Identify high potential business and startup running on competing platforms, develop and execute migration strategies in partnership with other team members.
- Conduct due diligence and creating all necessary material for one-to-one and one-to-many engagements with retailers & wholesale businesses to bring them onboard.
- Establish and maintain the relationships with key prospect decision-makers and develops a high level of understanding of the decision making within each firm.
- Conduct direct selling activities; including prospecting, follow-up calls, meetings and product presentations.
- MBA or BS/MS degree from prestige University
- Excellent communication (English) skills, both oral and professional writing
- Proven sales track record with 2-5 years’ experience of business development
- Good knowledge of technology especially e-commerce, CRM and office-suit
- A results-oriented team player with excellent presentation skills
- Prior experience working in a similar role and working environment
- Previous cloud sales/knowledge, understanding of the lifecycle and needs of e-commerce
- Prior experience helping customers' business objectives beyond just selling them products or services.
- Familiarity with SaaS business models and Cloud Computing concepts
- Technical understanding of website development technologies.
- Adaptability in a rapidly growing, constantly changing environment
Experience of the international call centre is a bonus