Looking for an iOS Team Lead that craves hands-on mobile architecture, design and development work. You will identify and evaluate alternatives (architecture, technology, tool, integration, design) and make credible recommendations for the team. You will lead by example, guiding and mentoring the team as needed to make sure projects are accomplished as promised and deliver the expected outcomes.
- Continuously improving development standards and practices to improve productivity and quality.
- Coordinate with project coordination teams to make sure project and deadlines are well defined.
- Create scalable software systems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Proactively coordinate and mentor developers to finish scrum sprints with maximum velocity.
- 3+ years developing iOS Native mobile applications in Swift
- Deep expertise in iOS front-end development
- Strong architecting skills.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Good command at Git, Jira and MVC (MVVM is also a plus)
- Experience with Agile Development methodologies