· Manages a diverse team of application developers and/or systems analysts for a large application or multiple small, complex applications.
· Serves as project owner for multiple system design initiatives.
· Provides technical leadership and direction for system design, development and support initiatives.
· Hires and manages performance and development of staff members and recommends salary increases, promotions and bonuses.
· Participates in technology planning with business stakeholders and senior systems management.
· Provides advanced technical expertise in designing and developing software applications supporting complex projects including evaluation of system development processes.
· Assigns responsibilities, identifies needed resources, and develops and executes project plans to achieve project success criteria.
· Oversees maintenance and support of existing software applications.
· Participates in the development of overall objectives and long-term goals of the organization
· Provides subject matter expertise in addressing complex projects and issues.
· Consults with vendors, clients, and internal and external service providers to address and resolve issues and ensure project deliverables are met.
Ensures applications and processes meet internal and external audit and regulatory requirements
Senior Advanced Level – 15+ years of relevant and related experience (or an equivalent combination of training and experience, e.g. Master’s degree plus 5 years). Working experience in leading software engineering organizations in design, development, and implementation of highly scalable, high-volume software systems and components.Deep expertise in architecting and managing HRIS, CRM, Call Center platforms .Success in transforming engineering practices to adopt DevOps, CI/CD, and automation practices.Strong understanding of current trends in software development and modern data architecture, including Microservices, APIs, Serverless Architectures and Cloud (AWS).