· Responsible for the provision of complete, comprehensive and family-oriented care of patients including TB screening, diagnostics and treatment.
· Responsible for patient related documentation including TB- (01 to 10) forms (Recording and Reporting Tools)
· Ensure all patients and lab data entered in MIS on daily basis
· Ensure standard operating procedures, including finance, inventory, HR, and administration, are followed as per company guidelines.
· Ensure stock and finances are as per books
· Monitor clinic performance and find ways to improve both administratively and clinically
· Develop and maintain the highest evidence based clinical and professional standards as per the CHS Quality Assurance guidelines.
· Train, motivate and oversee all the center staff
· To establish and maintain teamwork and co-operation with the multidisciplinary team i.e. reception, treatment, radiology, lab, field operations etc.
· To maintain quality care standards and procedures and meet internal & external audit requirements
· Perform other work related duties assigned by the supervisor