1. Web Application Development.
2. Enthusiasm about helping others, especially team members.
3. Humility - you’re able to contribute to the team, ego aside.
4. Always been the person who takes on any project; and
5. Communication with Client, other teams and management.
1. Relevant Bachelors/Masters degree with minimum 1 year of experience and excellent communication skills.
2. Proven hands-on Web Application Development experience.
3. Proven working experience in Server-side technologies including Python and its framework like Flask/bottle, Django, Tornado/Cyclone, Pylons/Pyramid.
5. Experience in HTML5/CSS3 including any of the following frontend frameworks like Bootstrap, Foundation, Skeleton, Materialize CSS, Google Material Design.
6. Excellent knowledge of NoSQL, MySQL and ORM technologies.
7. Knowledge of Web servers including Nginx, Apache, uWSGI;
8. Tools knowledge needed for Virtualenv, Buildout, py.test, Ansible, Selenium.
9. Strong concepts of OOP, MVC and database design.
10. Knowledge of Cross Browser Testing and IE compatibility.
11. Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
12. Sound knowledge of REST APIs and API based systems.
13. Experience using version control systems like Git or SVN.
14. Good knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodologies.
15. Familiar with test-driven development and automation testing skills.