· Identify and qualify new sales leads – using networks and online research.
· Continuously visits to target customers on daily basis for sales and marketing.
· Follow up on any sales opportunities, communicating relevant information clearly.
· Become an expert on the company’s products and be able to pitch them effectively to current and potential customers.
· Work to weekly and monthly sales targets and KPIs.
A Marketing Executive should…
1. Any Bachelor’s degree with related selling/marketing skills and experience is required.
- Be an expert on the company’s products and be able to pitch them effectively in any situation.
- Have an aptitude for sales and marketing activities.
- Be a ‘people person’ with great communication skills – a competent relationship builder.
- Be comfortable in a target-driven environment and work to overcome any barriers that would prevent targets being met.
- Be able to demonstrate good time management and planning skills.
7. Continuous follow up with the customers and building & retaining client relationships through continuous follow up with clients for their requirements.
- Calling, emailing and consulting with customers to ascertain their potential requirement for our products and services.