THE ISIC Administration team seeks a motivated student or recent graduateto participate in the organization’s day–to-day operations that include general officeadministration. This internship is an opportunity for an administration student.DUTIES:
• Conduct a variety of general administrative tasks as assigned.
• Assist with processing mails, email, data entry and office supplies requests.
• Assist with archiving and in-house event planning.
• Help improve administration procedures.
• Train and orient new interns in general office procedures.
• Greet guests and the general public; answer and route phone calls.QUALIFICATIONS:
• Microsoft Office proficiency specially in Power Point and Excel.
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational and research skills• Detail-oriented and team player, Desire to learn about administration.
• Accounting or Business Administration students encouraged to apply