PURPOSE OF THE POSITION: Lead digital content strategy, creative development and execution. Includes responsibility for overseeing content for website, mobile, email, and paid media.
Lead creative innovation, excellence, and innovation in digital channels for brands
- Oversee digital agency relationship
- Lead development and adherence to brand personality and tone of voice in the digital space
- Integration and collaboration with Food and Beverage, Brand Advertising, Brand Experience, Paid Media, Consumer Insights/Analytics, and Social Media
- Bachelor’s degree, with preference in Marketing or Advertising.
- Minimum 2 years in an advertising agency account management role or client side with digital responsibility.
- Agency experience strongly preferred.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS or ABILITIES
Extensive experience leading digital, including an understanding of the digital landscape across web, mobile, email, and paid media.
- Strong understanding of digital measures an optimization
- Strong understanding of segmentation as it relates to broader marketing and digital channel capabilities
- Passion for and understanding of emerging digital technology
Authority to approve materials/content prior to traffic