"We are looking for a Content Writer for one of our client which is a leading Non-Profit organization located in Lahore"
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. Content Writer will be responsible for revising content whenever customers or clients request changes. Helping create style guides or suggesting changes to ensure content is consistent and clear. Working with customers to define their content needs and conducting research on any given topic
- Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print (including but not limited to including websites, blogs, videos, email marketing campaigns, advertising campaigns, social media posts, infographics, whitepapers, and more).
- Follow company brand guidelines to ensure our messaging is consistent with company guidelines/value/mission.
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines.
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization's mission to inspire ideas and content.
- Communicate and cooperate with the graphics team to compliment written content with visuals.
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the marketing/SEO team to ensure timely delivery of materials.
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement.
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results.
- Use knowledge of SEO and content development to create digital content that helps the company get found via search engines and showcases our company as a leader within the industry.
BBA/ MBA/MS in marketing or equivalent.
3-4 years of working experience in relevant field.
Behavioral Skills and Competencies:
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio.
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions.
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously.
- Strict adherence to the style guides of the company and their policies for publication.
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary.
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.