1. You will be responsible for maintaining stock levels in the stores, ordering specialist parts as they are required and undertaking inventory checks to make sure all parts ordered are delivered and are the correct parts needed.
2. In order to qualify for the role you must have experience working in the commercial vehicle parts field, be computer literate, have excellent customer service skills.
3. Liaison with other members of staff i.e. delivering parts to Technicians in the workshop.
4. To have knowledge & experience of the sales operations within the motor trade.
5. You must be well presented, very enthusiastic and be 100% committed to delivering the highest standards. You will need to possess excellent communication skills, be computer literate and be able to fulfil administrative duties.
Continental Car hire Ltd was formed in August 2004, We represent as one of the leading credit hire providers in and around London and have almost all types of vehicles including Chauffeur, PCO, Plated hire vehicles, Prestige and Normal hire vehicles.