1. Lead and develop sales organization, local and regional sales coordination, driving market strategies, working closely with Coolmax resources and channels to prospect potential customers.
2. Prepare technical and commercial proposals for customers.
3. Prepare technical clarifications and negotiations with customers during the biding stage.
4. Work closely with different product groups within Coolmax to provide package and bundle offering which cover the whole spectrum of Turn-Key (Building and HVAC&R) projects.
5. The applicant will be responsible for new product development and enhancement of existing products.
6. Generate new business and ensures the growth of existing accounts in the Industrial and commercial sector.
7. Assesses potential applications of company products or services and offers solutions that meet customer needs.
8. Gather market intelligence like pricing strategy, competitors and market trends, marketing strategies.
9. Researches and presents reports showing potential customers.
10. Creates product awareness for local contractors, consultants and end users in the industry through presentations and seminars.
11. Establish long term Coolmax planning with the customer and respond to their problems and queries.
12. Provides technical training to clients and communicates customer feedback for future product developments.
13. Uses technical knowledge of product offerings to support and build sales.
1. Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Marketing and Sales field.
2. Master’s in business administration Degree preferably.
3. Possess good initiative, work well in a team and communicate effectively across all levels.