Cooperative Computing is looking for an experienced Financial Controller to lead all aspects of financial and accounting management for all the offices (USA & Pakistan), including financial reporting and corporate accounting, regulatory and, as well as the refinement of internal control policies and procedures.
- You will be responsible for providing thought leadership for the ongoing success of this role, and the accounting team overall.
- Work closely with all parts of the Business Unit as a business partner from the Finance function.
- Perform financial analysis, financial reporting, and operational metrics tracking.
- Prepare the monthly financial reporting including financial statements, management reports, recommendations, and cash flow analysis.
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews.
- Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support.
- Guide the budgeting and forecast process and evaluate the performance by comparing actual results with budget and forecast.
- Lead and manage CAPEX, fixed assets, and depreciation schedules and reporting.
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, dashboards and recommendations of actions for optimization.
- Lead and manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Review business contracts and internal business proposals.
- Perform risk assessment and identify potential risks
- Participate in special projects to improve process efficiency and performance
- Prepare Financial modeling for new business opportunities, and present a plan to higher management.
- 12+ years of business control/Financial Analyst or other relevant experience.
- 6+ years of experience as a senior-level financial analysis required.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills. A willingness to discuss and share opinions and influence with financial insights, as well as your experience.
- Highly motivated, well organized, self-starter; capable of working independently, yet collaboratively, inside of an entrepreneurial.
- Advanced skills (ease/speed) in QuickBooks Online + Enterprise, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and the Google Suite.
- Experience managing projects that intersect software development, marketing, sales, operations, and finance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance, accounting, or related field required
- Master’s Degree in business, finance, accounting, or related field highly desired