Cooperative Computing is seeking a thoroughly professional SQA Engineer with good communication skills and a proven track record in developing Test Plans and Test automation.
The candidate must have strong Quality Assurance and Control concepts and should be well versed in all forms of testing.
- At least 3 Years of hands-on experience in testing, writing, and maintaining test plans, scripts and ultimately executing manual tests.
- Strong experience of working with Developers having come from a computing degree background.
- The candidate must have experience with automated test platforms such as QTP / Selenium as well as experience with the growing range of open-source test tools at both unit test and system test levels.
- Experience in designing, implementing, releasing, and after-sales QA support of web and mobile application projects.
- Experience in testing legacy environments as well as newer technology products based on web services and e-commerce.
- Must have hands-on experience on required tools including but not limited to bug reporting and tracking, load testing, performance testing, cross-browser and cross-platform testing, etc.
- Basic working knowledge of PHP/MySQL.
- Business Analysis skills.
- Technical documentation.
- Software Architecture & Database Designing.
- Must be a technology lover.
- Minimum 3 years of experience.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Strong command on the English language (Spoken and Written)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.