We are looking for a Level 1 Support Engineers who are smart, driven, curious, and empathetic, going out of their way to help customers and not resting until a problem is solved.
- Assisting customers with Level 1 Support questions: help desk tickets, in-app live chat, and phone.
- Escalating issues to Tier 2/3 Technical Support and development teams as necessary
- Work in a team environment 7x24x365 with the ability to function with independent discretion during rotating shift work.
- Ensure inquiries are responded within established timeframes and support service levels are achieved.
- Pair Support and working closely with colleagues to learn and teach new technologies and support techniques.
- Excellent English written, verbal, and listening skills to convey complex technical issues to concerned stakeholders correctly for resolution.
- Effective communication of technical solutions to non-technical customers.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with a CRM or tracking system, extra consideration given for ServiceNow experience.
- At least 2+ years, as a front-line agent experience in a technical support environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, electronics engineering or other engineering or technical discipline is required.
Additional consideration provided for individuals with the following experience:
- Experience supporting a variety of platforms (Windows, Linux, Unix)
- DevOps experience in AWS and/or Azure.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, load balancing, firewalls, HTTP, SSL, DNS, DHCP.