Cooperative Computing is looking for Xamarin Expert Mobile Application Developers who have passion for out of the box and culture breaking innovative ideas and hard-working, results-oriented who can communicate effectively and work well on a team of developers in large-scale mobile application development. If you think you have the spark of converting ideas into reality on PlayStore & App Store, this is the opportunity for you.
- Focuses primarily on implementation of iOS/Android-based applications through utilizing Xamarin Framework while collaborating with other developers and designers on architecture, design, and implementation.
- Collaborates with creative staff to produce visually appealing designs and user interfaces.
- Can evaluate and choose libraries and frameworks to best meet the needs of a particular application, project, and client.
- Efficiently structures and optimizes layouts for a variety of device sizes.
- Strong demonstrable command on Xamarin, iOS & Android SDK is MUST.
- Minimum 2 Years of hands-on Experience in developing iOS/Android Applications on Xamarin Framework.
- Must have at least 2 mobile Applications released successfully on Play/APP Store.
- Experience of OOP, Xamarin, Xcode, Eclipse and Restful APIs
- Good optimization and debugging skills
- Proficient in XML, SOAP, JSON
- Writes clean, elegant, readable and well-documented code
- Sound knowledge of application architecture design.
- Should have knowledge and experience of Agile Development
- Must be a technology lover.
- Minimum 2 years of experience.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Enjoys the challenge of building a highly scalable, consumer mobile application
- Strong command on English language (Spoken and Written)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Overtime compensation
- 5 days work schedule
- Annual leaves
- Casual leaves
- In-house training programs
- Annual Review
- Recreational activities