Core Technologies was established in 2001 to provide software development services to international clients.
We are looking for Software Developers:
- Responsible for designing, coding and modifying web applications, from layout to function and according to a client's specifications.
- The candidate should be keen on striving to create visually appealing apps that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Plan web application development by clarifying goals; designing functionality.
- Work with the infrastructure team to install and monitor applications.
- Implement strong security protocols.
- Maintain and update site appearance by developing and enforcing theme and display standards; editing submissions.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Prepare and maintain well organized documentation.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Participation in daily stand up and other team meetings.
- Work with requirements as well as show creativity to come up with innovative solutions if requirements are not complete.
- Translate requirements from written documents as well as from general discussions.
- Ability to clearly articulate the technical aspects of the development.
- Test and validate your own code, test cases etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience of developing and consuming RESTful and SOAP web services.
- Strong understanding of security principles and their implementation.
- Clear and concise API design.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Agile development methodology.
- .NET, JAVA and experience with SQL are a nice to haves.
- UI/UX design experience is nice to have.