Develops cost effective information technology solutions by analyzing, designing, programming, monitoring, and/or installing systems, software and/or hardware solutions. Increases system efficiency and reliability by handling moderately complex tasks and/or activities.
Serve as an Administrator and Developer for the Salesforce environment in the Phoenix office while working with remote team members. Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of the development requests with the team, consultants and the other onsite team members. Provide and execute technical requirements to support new and existing Salesforce processes. Debug technical issues, by delivering timely fixes but also working on scalable longer-term solutions. Document core system processes and related applications.
1. Salesforce Developer (Sales Cloud)
2. Should have knowledge/skills about:
3. Enhance systems using declarative and programming tools in the Salesforce force.com platform
4. Be a self-starter with demonstrated ability to be productive with or without team support
5. High attention to detail; must be well organized, analytical, and capable of handling multiple objectives and stakeholders
6. Gather requirements and manage the release process to deliver and communicate enhancements to the Salesforce platform stakeholders
7. Create and maintain technical documentation on system configuration and support resources
8. Demonstrate project management skills and perform according to defined software development lifecycle
9. Seek out ways to utilize new Salesforce features and functionality to improve processes
1. Advanced understanding of Salesforce platform functionality
2. Experience in developing, maintaining, and managing Apex classes, triggers, controllers, Lightning Builder, Canvas, Console, and SQL queries
3. Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, App Exchange, Eclipse Force.com IDE, Visual Studio Code)
4. Advanced Salesforce administrator skills including using permissions, roles, profiles, queues, security setup, views, page layouts, reports, dashboards, etc.
5. Experience in declarative tools such as quick actions, formula & roll-up summary fields, validation rules, and workflows & approval processes
6. Experience in managing environments (Development, Test, and Production) and testing strategy to migrate change sets to production as part of Change Management
7. Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements
8. Experience reviewing, configuring, and supporting App Exchange apps
9. Experience with Lightning app development
10. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
11. 2 years’ experience with Salesforce development.
12. Excellent organization, prioritization, & problem-solving skills.
13. Excellent customer/client relation skills.