1. To direct & control the activities of Administration Department so as to achieve the company objectives with regards to “Excellence”.
2. To ensure for appropriate working environment for all employees of the company.
3. To monitor/supervise proper provisions of office furniture & fixture, and safety/security measures etc.
4. To hold periodical meetings with Heads of Departments/Managers and concerned staff to discuss departmental issues/problems & find out the solutions thereof.
5. To monitor and control the admin expenses within the budgetary provisions.
6. To manage Stationery Requirements for all employees of Head Office.
7. To monitor and manager head office mess/kitchen.
8. To check, prepare and keep month-wise record of Log sheets of company vehicles and make sure that Log sheets are being filled properly and no misuse of vehicles done.
9. To handle health/vehicle insurance claims/issues and complete all necessary documentation.
10. To look after the buildings and all assets of the company and make ensure that all assets in all offices are safe and in good conditions.
11. To handle all complaints/issues regarding gas, water, electricity, telephones, mobiles, faxes, telephone exchanges in all offices of the company.
12. To deposit vehicles’ annual token fees in time and obtain route permits of commercial vehicles from the concerned govt. department.
13. Responsible for janitorial services/cleanliness of the company offices and Health and Safety of the employees.
14. To conduct interviews of candidates and help management select the best candidates.
15. To prepare, review and update JDs of all employees.
16. To prepare and issue all HR related documents including appointment letters, promotion letters, increment letters, warning letters and transfer letters to all employees.
17. Responsible for the procedure of resign/ termination of employees within the legal frame work.
18. To develop incentive and reward plans to gear up good morale.
19. To conduct annual performance reviews of employees.
20. To manage/look after EOBI (Employees Old-Age Benefit Institution), PESSI (Punjab Social Security Institution, Workers Welfare Board, Labour Office and other government departments.
21. Coordinate and conducts training on human resource program-related policies and issues whenever required.