Candidate should have experience on AngularJs and must be involved in Backend Development
The LAMP Engineer will develop specifications and code moderately complex web applications in addition to modifying and maintaining existing apps. This position compulsorily requires PHP software engineer with good command over web development tools and technologies.
- Writing complex and secure applications from scratch or by customizing readymade solutions.
- Working closely in a team of Project Manager, Technical Lead, UX Designers, Web Designers and QA Engineers.
- Performing quality tests before releasing builds to QA team for quality assessment.
- Creating technical documentation of entire software before and after the release of product.
- Maintaining released software by writing new features and fixing existing bugs in collaboration with support and quality assurance teams.
- Maintaining source code using a version controlling system and strictly following company's standards for applications development.
- Taking part in building a highly proficient and productive team.
- Constantly updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications.
- Nginx (Apache Low Priority)
- Yii (CodeIgnitor Low Priority)
- MongoDB / Postgre (MySql - Low Priority)