Main duties and responsibilities include but not limited to the following;
- Design and Create online creative artwork, Blogs etc.
- Online and offline content creation and deployment.
- Social profiles creations and promotional campaign management.
- Should be a Team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (i.e. content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- Content Writing: Selecting appropriate topics, articles, press releases, forum posting, blog postings etc.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Developing content for company website and official digital platforms.
- Help coordinate media and trade events.
- Conduct online research, generate content for various marketing initiatives and write creative for websites.
- Writing product descriptions, brand support material etc.
- Proof reading, editing and writing content on a regular basis for building up the website including informative short articles.
- Copywriting for design development.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Marketing/Mass Communication or any other relevant discipline.
- Minimum 4 year experience in social media content development is mandatory.
- Familiarity with search engine optimization writing techniques.
- Hands on experience and knowledge of the blogging.
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Experience in Google plus, Google Ad.
- Experience in running mega campaigns on social media independently.
- Strong Communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Impeccable English writing skills at a professional level.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suite skills.
- Strong knowledge of Social Media Tools.
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.
Compensation: A lucrative compensation package will be structured based on experience and skills.
Note: We are an equal opportunity employer. Females and disabled persons are highly encouraged to apply.