The Brand Executive is the backbone of the sales team and is responsible for achieving sales targets against accounts assigned. The BE will be responsible for all communication on all digital channels against each account assigned. They will be responsible for replying to all inbox messages, comments, WhatsApp messages, calls, order confirmations and order processing on all of their accounts.
AUTHORITIES ASSIGNED (State authorities delegated for financial matters or other decisions if applicable)
Assigned from time to time by Managing Director
JOB SPECIFICATIONS (State the qualifications, experience and competencies, an employee in this position possesses to carry out this job).
Minimum Graduate Level Education is required. Candidates with BBA in marketing shall be preferred.
WORK EXPERIENCE (State nature and duration of work experience required)
Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in customer support or sales required.
KNOWLEDGE AND COMPETENCIES (State skills, abilities and traits required)
· Ability to Multitask
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Fluent with MS Office
· Sales Driven
· Strong Follow up
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
List duties under two separate headings, REGULAR AND PERIODIC DUTIES. Use a numbered statement for each duty. Make each statement as detailed as necessary to show clearly what is entailed. (Use another blank sheet if required)
· Client end
Every brand executive will be responsible to achieve the sales targets assigned to them against each individual account their key responsibilities include
Target Achievement –
· Each BE will be responsible to meet and exceed their assigned targets on each individual account assigned.
· Only processed sales will be considered against the target. (Chargebacks/Refunds amounts are not considered against the assigned targets)
Client Communication –
· BE will be responsible for all communication leading to or from the customer domain’s which includes the following:
o Facebook community messages
o Facebook inbox messages
o Online chat support (Client website)
o WhatsApp messages & calls
o Helpline support
· BE’s are expected to maintain a strong follow up with their leads
· Provide accurate daily reporting against all orders placed, In processing, delivered, payment pending, QA pending, refunded etc.
· BE’s are also responsible to provide accurate reporting daily against each communication managed by them as well as update team members on the same account.
Order Processing –
· BE would be the custodian of the complete order cycle for their respective customers from
o First contact
o Online communication
o Order Input
o Order Processing
o Payment processing
o Delivery &
o Feed back
(b) PERIODIC DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
KPI’s TO MONITOR
Every Brand Executive will man the following channels for their assigned brand, their performance would be monitored based on how well they adhere to the below KPI’s
Website Chat –
1. Must be signed on during their shift
2. All chats must be picked up within 90 seconds.
3. All chats received during the shift must be answered in time
4. All sales inquiries from chat must be logged in the lead file
Brand Phone –
1. Should be with them at all times during their shift
2. Must be picked up within three rings
3. If a call drops or a customer is disconnected, the BE is liable to call them back ASAP.
4. All sales leads/calls must be logged in the daily lead file
5. All contact numbers must be saved on the phone
1. All WhatsApp queries must be answered in under 3 minutes from receipt
2. All WhatsApp calls are to be received within 3 rings
3. If a WhatsApp call gets dropped or the BE is unable to pick up they are liable to contact the person back ASAP
4. The BE is responsible for the WhatsApp log and shall not delete any information on the app.
5. The BE is liable to save each and every contact on the phone with their respective names.
Social Media Platform (Facebook, Instagram, twitter) –
1. All comments must be replied to on all social media channels within 3 mins from receipt
2. All inbox messages must be replied to on all social media channels within 3 mines from receipt.
3. It is the Brand Executives responsibility to moderate all social media channels for each brand assigned.
4. They cannot spell the brand name wrong on your chats, comments etc
5. The comment replies must be kept business causal
6. Only appropriate business information must be shared with the users
Order Processing & Sales
1. It is the BE’s responsibility to nurture conversations online towards a sale on their assigned accounts
2. You are responsible to process orders for customers
3. You are responsible to reply to all order and generic queries regarding your assigned brands
4. BE is responsible to ensure payment is received against each order they have processed or have forwarded towards the brand team
5. BE is responsible to ensure all orders processed (payment received) are dispatched in time to the customer & communicate with the brand accordingly.
6. If there are any delays in order shipment, BE is responsible to inform each and every customer accordingly.
7. No discounts can be issued without prior approval from management
8. Daily Sales report & lead file must be emailed to management at the end of every shift
9. It is the BE’s responsibility to communicate the precise order details to the brand and management
10. BE must highlight to their portfolio managers if they are unable to meet their sales targets, even when they are following all of the mentioned KPI’s. (and should keep on reminding the team until favorable action is taken)
11. It is the BE’s responsibility to ensure all of their orders local / International, Custom or Off the rack are shipped on time for which purpose they must communicate with the brand team and get regular updates and ensure the orders
12. The BE is responsible to ensure that all customer queries are answered in a timely fashion across all channels.
For over last fifteen (15) years, Cresset Technologies has been specializing in Strategic Marketing services, focusing on Digital and Social Media. With presence in 3 continents and eight (8) core departments, our goal through digital marketing has always been the same: focus on ROI driven strategie ...Read More