We're running an Online Hiring Tournament to hire QA Engineers ($30K/yr).
This event will include all testing for the role. Upon grading the deliverables from the event, we will set up qualified candidates with an interview with the hiring manager, who can hire 10 QA Engineers this week. This is a 100% remote, full-time role.
For the full job description from the hiring manager for this role, please visit our job description page here.
Concepts you need to be familiar with:
- Having experience in at least one of these environments (.NET, Java, Ruby)
- Defect classification and issue severity rating
- White box, black box, and gray box testing
- Usability testing
- Code coverage
- Unit, integration, system, and regression testing
- Security and performance testing
- Common automated testing tools
- Continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Agile methodologies e.g. SCRUM
- Team sprint planning tools like JIRA
- Customer use cases
This approximately 4 hours-event (3 hours of testing, plus Q&A and breaks) will include live testing and interviews in a transparent, gamified and competitive process. We will conduct all testing for our roles.
We recommend you to attend the online hiring day instead of applying online, as our tournament process will be much faster.