A strong candidate is expected:
To be an honest, hardworking, and most importantly passionate towards his/her work.
To understand and build WIREFRAMES, DESIGN, SOFTWARE ALGOTHIM DESIGN, DESIGN FRONTEND DEVELOPMENT, BULIDING BACKEND STRUCTURE, BACKEND DEVELOPMENT, TESTING and DEPLOYMENT.
- To have a very STRONG COMMAND on PHP, LARAVEL, MYSQL, Linux.
- To have an ability to understand User Authentication and Authorization between multiple systems and
- To have an ability to understand different FRAME-WORKS available in the market.
- To DESIGN DATABASE STRUCTURE, WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT and SOFTWARE APPLICATION using
- different technologies and languages.
- To assist his/her supervisor to GATHERING REQUIREMENTS, DEVELOPING FLOW CHARTS and assessment of DEVELPOMENT HOURS.
- To have an ability to write an EFFICIENT code.
- To do Quality Assurance his/her own code and the code written by the developer’s team.
- To be a CRITICAL THINKER to analyze and resolve technical and application bugs.
- To PRIORTIZE, ASSIGN and EXECUTE tasks using JIRA and BITRIX 24 etc. (These two platforms are NOT
- To be an excellent, LEARNER, TEAM PLAYER and MULTI-TASKER and able to communicate with his/her supervisor and sub-ordinates.
- To be able to manage TRAININGS and DEVELOPMENT the at the same time.
- To be able to handle MULTIPLE PROJECTS at the same time.