Who Are We
CuddlyNest is a global online accommodation marketplace for any type of accommodation, bookable in an easy way for any type of travel. What else? We offer the absolute lowest price on the market.
How is it possible?
We are building travel tech tools and an innovative booking fee sharing model. Successfully operating in 100 countries all over the world already, we (together with you!) are going to become a global leader in the travel industry.
Here is why you should join, and now
If you enjoy traveling and want to have an impact on the organization and beyond while working in one of the hottest industries in 2019, join CuddlyNest! Your voice will be heard, and you will be able to learn and climb the career ladder while making the world travel-friendly.
Business Analyst in Detail
With a few projects in a pipeline, you will be able to work and grow our business and have a real impact on the industry.
This is a great opportunity for those who possess the analytical skills and have a proven track record in the field. You will work to analyze, assess, quantify and document initiatives to improve the processes, systems, and applications used across CuddlyNest. Also, you will see the results of your hard work implemented in a short time while working form any place you want.
Business Analyst Competencies
You would be a great fit if you are an entrepreneurial and analytically minded self-starter with a proven track record and ability to learn about the industry and grow along with the company. You feel yourself the best when:
- Minimum degree requirement BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
- Putting the bits and pieces together on MS Excel
- Visualizing the data on Sisense, BIRT, and Excel
- Reporting via JasperReport
- Pitching your findings via MS PowerPoint presentations
Business Analyst Outcomes
- This is "up or out" position, and we expect you to perform and contribute to our startup’s sales team. We are going to hire you to see:
- Periodically conducted feasibility, cost-benefit, existing data and user request analysis
- Comprehensive business requirements to be fully documented and validated and signed off by all stakeholders
- Project deliverables as assigned to be achieved within agreed timelines and quality guidelines
- Comprehensive end-user testing to be carried out
- Strong collaboration with the team, both remotely and on site. Reliable performance and high standard of work ethic