Understand the CureMD brand, its values and use the marketing vision of the company to enhance the brand image through the design of its collateral for internal and external customer touch points including websites, print collateral and multimedia assets. Use knowledge and experience in typography, layout, design, speed and accuracy to maintain CureMD design standards by developing the company’s style guide.
Acquire knowledge of CureMD’s messaging strategy. Participate in developing and executing creative strategies with the HR and management.
Demonstrate user experience design skills and clearly communicate complex information to users of various levels of experience.
- Pencil sketching and story boarding. High Level real-time design skills and aptitude
- Expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Premier, Corel Draw, Flash, InDesign, and Acrobat
- 3D knowledge is preferred. Print (Flyer, Brochure, Posters, Trade Show Booth and Banner, Office Stationary, Photo Editing, PowerPoint Presentation, Educational PDF). Flash (Application Demo, Slide Animation, XML Controls, Basic Action Scripting).Video (Video Editing, Video Conversion to different formats, Voice Editing)
- Exceptional written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Excellent spellings and Grammar
- Extremely detail-oriented. Strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Work well under pressure with tight deadlines. Self-motivated and team focused.